OkMap Mobile is easy to use and its capabilities are similar to those of the best known handhelds GPS.
It's specially designed for those who make outdoor activities such as search and rescue, trekking, mountain bike, off road, boating, flying, hunting and fishing, finding mushrooms, geocaching, soft air and many others.
OkMap works with different online maps and offline custom maps in KMZ format.
You can use your favourites digital maps that you have either bought or scanned!
Moreover OkMap works with GPX files, the standard format to store waypoints, tracks and routes.
All these files (GPX and KMZ) can be copied from and to your PC through Apple iTunes.
You can record your track while walking on a path and follow a track
- Offline custom map in KMZ format
- Online map from various TMS and WMS web servers (Apple, OpenStreetMap, Nokia, ESRI, ecc...)
- Adding new web services
- Tiles caching
- From 0 to 4 customizable navigation and status indicators (among about 60)
- Mode: 3D map, follow user, distance computing
- Find: waypoint, track, route, address, coordinates, geocaches
- Zoom on: GPX data, copied coordinates
- Reverse geocoding
- Create tracks with autorouting
- Create waypoints on the map
- Start, pause and stop recording of current track
- Save waypoint in current position (with photo also)
- Go to a waypoint and navigation along a track or route
- Trip computer with about 60 navigation and status indicators
- Reset and send values via email
- Proximity waypoint feature
- Send position to OkMap remote server
- 4 customizable navigation and status indicators (among about 60)
- Graphic compass with north and target direction
- True or magnetic compass
Easy to use with capabilities similar to those of the best known handhelds GPS.
Native GPX format to store waypoints, routes and tracks.
Custom maps in KMZ format that can be easily produced with OkMap desktop for Windows (free).
Now you can use your favourites topographic maps with your iPhone / iPad.